Friday, January 4, 2013

Lots of Pain / The Bud Sisters Pain Relief Salve

I've been in a lot of pain for about two months now, so at first it was a big relief to get painkillers at the hospital. The relief lasted for a few days until all the side effects set in, and 3 more medications were added to counteract those. So I was wondering, well then, if the 3 new medications also have unpleasant side effects, then more medications will be added to counteract those, right? Meanwhile, I have a growing collection of little pill bottles and debit card charges. My daily life quickly becoming all about taking pills. And paying for them.

I specifically disliked the morphine and would rather go out by precise bullet than suffer out in a morphine haze. I figure that when my mind goes, I'll go too. Seems like the best arrangement. Morphine takes your mind without your permission and before the right time.

I've decided to stop taking all prescription medications except the antibiotics. It's been about 3 days since I took the last painkiller. I've been slathering on The Bud Sister's Hemp Oil Pain Relief Salve all 3days. It takes away the pain, big relief.

You can find a link to The Bud Sisters products in my links section below: featuring ethically produced, clean, organic Hemp Oil Products. The Bud Sister's pain relief salve is the best muscle salve I've ever used...it also seems to speed healing. Very impressive the first time you use it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment