Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rife Frequencies & Kombucha Tea

Sunday May 6, 2012

I've been using the Rife frequency machine for about 2 weeks now. It really is amazing. I have to remind myself that it's not a new toy since I have a tendency to experiment. I'd love to say something profoundly serious about the Rife treatment but all I can dredge up is, I think this thing might work, and if it doesn't work, it'll make dying easier since it's great for stopping pain and could also make a lot of random prescription medications unnecessary. The machine I bought is not the best and not the worse but seems to meet the minimum criteria for effectiveness. But learning which frequencies to use, that could take some effort, time, and intuition. There are detailed frequency lists online and cross-reference lists, but there are also different veins of thought as to which protocols are best. The online Rife discussions get downright technical and some people even build their own machine based on certain specifications. 

The house we moved into was built in 1940. It has such charm and character and a peacefulness about it. I love hearing birds singing in the crazy overgrown area outside our back fence and we have a multitude of wild blackberry bushes to make jam this summer. As usual my daughter and I have about 15 ongoing projects each so we're always busy. At the end of the day I'm asleep in about 5 minutes. 


feeling kind of crafty lately so I made these magnets for my bulletin board

Lucy walking me in the park


another crafty moment caused these sun catchers to appear on our back porch

 The Kombucha Tea is wonderful. Here it is in a continuous brew jar. That's an electric seedling heat mat wrapped around to keep it warm so it will keep fermenting.

We're going to plant snap peas along that back fence soon.

I'm working on my Etsy Shop for about 2 hrs a day. It currently generates about 600.00 a month income and allows me to buy organic food and supplements. It's fun and relaxing to work with jewelry findings.

 This is the nicest little park to walk in. It also has a frisbee golf course so sometimes a disc unexpectedly flies by.

No comments:

Post a Comment