Monday, March 25, 2013

Waiting for the pain to subside

I need a hand to hold tonight; I'm in a lot of pain and extreme discomfort. My chest area, on the side  that covers my heart, looks like it is developing a hard, itchy, crusty looking scab over the skin that was previously bright red, raw, spreading. The open wound near my underarm thru which the implant escaped, is now about half the size, but not looking any better as far as I can see. But it's not looking worse so that must be good. What I really need besides a real person to tell me it will be all right, are some good videos to fill all this time spent waiting for the pain to subside .
I haven't looked at myself in the mirror for at least a month ,  which is good since my hair has not been washed for at least that long either. I don't bother with picking out a pair of earrings to match what I'm wearing or decide what shoes I"ll wear that day. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Info. We offers software for gyms much more than you’d expect from a member database. Beyond allowing you to capture contact details and other personal information, our solution lets you track the entire member journey.

    ReplyDelete