Thursday, June 14, 2012

Still pissed

I'm having a hard time getting everything done in one day that I need to do. Invariably there are too many things that just don't get done. I keep a constant to-do list and refer to it often. Sometimes I'm so tired I write down things like "take a shower and get dressed." I have a juicer but there is no way that's going to happen. All the mechanics of juicing involve multiple stages of labor that take a lot of time. I've given up on normal meals and mainly do Budwig yogurt and instant green drinks. The time it takes to go to the store & back, carry groceries, unload them, put them away, preparation and then clean-up, is just not available. As it is I get up about 7 am or earlier and get to bed about 11 pm. I sleep very well however and am always relived to finally have nothing to do.

This is an enormous task to take on alone and I don't recommend doing it that way. All the advice forums say to have a partner to help. I see now what they mean. I understand the basic physical mechanics of cancer and the risks inherent in getting rid of it. No matter how it's done, the same dangers exist in maintaining the body's ability to process the deluge and prevent further damage. I'm having some success but I'm also understanding how fast my body systems could get overwhelmed.

Some of my relatives response to hearing that I have cancer was like this:  "Don't you think you should do something about that?" ..Meaning, I presume, to get on with becoming a "brave" cancer patient while getting poisoned burned and chopped. Ya I keep looking for my pink ribbon but for some reason it's not here anywhere. Geezus. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the pure indoctrinated stupidity of our culture. I'm not dying of cancer. I'm starving for the company of intelligent people.

I always had a thing for that movie "Night of The Living Dead".. When I saw it back in the 70's I thought, wow, thats' a perfect (analogy?) for our little civilization here. The living dead, otherwise known as sleepwalkers, people who appear to have had a sensory lobotomy. I was also impressed by "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and George Orwell's 1984. Anyway. I know. My positive thinking hat's not on. HehHeh. Maybe I'm just pissed off about having to wade through the sea of morons called the general population for the last 55 years.

The medically indigent "care" I qualify to receive from the State of California is called chop, poison, radiate, then die looking very damn ugly.... ya sure can't wait to have that, where do I run to sign up? I love the thought of being tortured and dying in ugly agony in order to support the medical investment community. I adore the thought of being drugged out of my mind in my final weeks or months of life.

Ok so I have a "bad attitude"..  But I'll be damned if I'll die supporting a system that needs to be abolished. Those assholes are killing us with their "treatment" so that corporations can profit. The next jackass who looks at me like I'm 5150 because I don't want medical care that will torture, maime and kill me should go through the AMA treatment process with a cancer patient. That way they might have an informed opinion coming out of their mouth versus a stream of unconscious garbage that is stunning in it's lack of any real knowledge.

Natural medicine removed cancer from a 2 year old boy
Tommy Chong treating prostrate cancer with natural medicine
BX Anti-Toxin for cancer treatment
Boy with 11 tumors sent home to die survives after alternative therapy : Connah Broom 2009
Connah Broom  : 2011
Budwig Protocol Testimonials

There are MANY more like the links above.

A facebook friend posted this pic and I had to re-post it here. So perfect for the AMA.



Don't you just love the word Twats ? It reminds me of being 13 years old, a great age. We thought that word was so funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment